23 January 2012

Wipe Your Butt With Moby Dick


From eBay:
My friend and I once joked that toilet paper should have instructions printed on them for certain people. One day, the conversation grew from there and turned into a wager that I couldn’t (or wouldn’t) be able to type out a novel on toilet paper. Yes, we did have some time on our hands but, as you can see by the following photos, I won the bet. There are four full rolls, one roll (epilogue) is about one-fifth of a roll and one-half roll. All of the rolls of tp came out of a brand new – clean – package of two-ply Cottonelle. They’ve been handled very gingerly and infrequently. As you’ll see in the following photos, one or two rolls have a tear at the beginning. This is where I was trying to pull the paper through the typewriter. I’ve kept this mod oddity in a box in a cool, dry place for the last ten years and have only broken it out to prove to doubters that I actually did it. Considering what it’s been through, it’s in amazing condition. I will ship these securely in a plastic storage bin with plenty of padding so it won’t be damaged during shipping.
Link

No comments: