20 September 2011

'Min Min' Lights Chase Australian Man

Stuart Highway, south of Tennant Creek | Source
A man, who wished to be identified only as Aiden, was an hour south of Tennant Creek in Australia's Northwest Territory when he noticed a bright light following closely behind his car.

"About an hour after I had set off I looked in my side mirror and noticed a light behind me," he said. He thought nothing of it, believing it was another car - but the light got brighter. "I thought 'geez, they must be driving fast' as I was doing 120km/h," he said. "When I looked again after a few minutes the light was really bright but it was in the bloody sky."

Aiden said he started to freak out when he noticed the light was not coming from another car or truck. "I put the foot down a bit more," he said. "Then I looked back again and this time the light was huge and the most brightest light I had ever seen. But the strange thing is that the light had like an orange colour to it, but was white at the same time. It was about the size of a large car and stayed with me for about 20 or 30 minutes. I said to myself: 'no, no, no, not me, go and take someone else, I am not interested," he said.

Expert Territory UFOlogist Alan Ferguson said it had happened many times before. "The Aborigines called them 'min min lights'," Mr Ferguson said.


Source | Arbroath

No comments: